CLEAN AND SAFE AT THE KULMHOTEL GORNERGRAT
The 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat strictly follows the recommendations and regulations of the Federal Council to contain the virus. Therefore, our entire team will be doing everything possible to protect your health and to make your stay as indulging as possible. For your personal health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees, we have defined the following health and safety concept:
- Inside restaurants and bars, a certificate will be compulsory from Monday, 13 September 2021.
- On terraces, however, no certificate is required.
- All employees were trained on the respective protection concept for their area of activity.
- Please note that wearing a mask in all public areas (Lobby, corridors, restaurants, bars, Spa/Wellness, Ski-room) is mandatory.
- Hand disinfectants were applied in all public areas of the hotel.
- In all our restaurants, employees must disinfect their hands after clearing away food and drinks.
- All cleaning staff must wear gloves throughout their working hours.
- Our employees must regularly disinfect their hands during service, especially when serving new guests.
- Our employees carefully follow all recommendations and obligatory measures of the Federal Office of Public Health.
- Handles, operating buttons in the lift, railings, counters etc. are disinfected thoroughly and frequently.
- The lift may only be used by several people at the same time, if they are family members or one person from the same room.
- Disinfecting hands or using disposable gloves is mandatory at all buffets.
- Daily room cleaning is not necessary. This is to be indicated by a red card (Do not Disturb) on the room door.
The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest recommendations of the Federal Office of Public Health and the canton.
As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of the coronavirus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat if you have visited a foreign country during the last two weeks, if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, cough or any other cold / flu symptoms. To clarify these questions a legally required questionnaire needs to be fulfilled upon arrival.
For up-to-date safety information and travel regulations, please also consult the websites of the Swiss Confederation https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home.html + https://foph-coronavirus.ch/ and the WHO.
The following facilities are open from 4 June to 31 October 2021:
Restaurant (Self Service)
9am – 5pm
8 – 10am
Dinner only for hotel guests
6 – 8pm
Of course we are always available to answer any additional questions you may have at any time.
We thank you for your information and wish you a pleasant and relaxing stay with us at 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat!
Host & 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat Team
- Disinfect Hands
- Wear protective mask
- Keep distance
We strictly follow the recommendations and regulations of the Federal Council and the WHO to contain the virus. Therefore, our entire team will be doing everything possible to protect your health and to make your stay as indulging as possible. For your personal health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees, we have defined the following guest information Covid-19.
As a further preventive precautionary measure to limit the spread of corona-virus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat if you have visited a foreign country with increased risk of infection during the last two weeks (see current list of the Federal Office of Public Health), if you have not felt healthy within the last ten days or if you are currently suffering from fever, a cough or any other cold / flu symptoms.
For up-to-date information on safe travel and travel regulations as well as information on quarantine, please visit the websites of the Federal Office of Public Health , World Health Organisation and canton of Valais.
All information about the measures and restrictions due to COVID-19 in Zermatt can be found in the live ticker.
The "Clean & Safe" campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with. Some of the requirements of the safety concepts will change as lockdown rules gradually ease.