Double room with Monte Rosa View
The Monte Rosa is not one single peak, but rather the gigantic mountain located between the two glaciers that you see when you look down from your window. The two peaks on the Monte Rosa are the Nordend to the left and the Dufourspitze to the right. The Dufourspitze is the highest peak in Switzerland and the entire German-speaking part of Europe. Once the sun sets on the Gornergrat, the Dufourspitze starts to give off a pink glow.
GOOD TO KNOW
- FREE WIFI
- CHECK-INCheck-in is anytime after 15.00
- CHECKOUTCheck-out is anytime before 11.00 a.m.
- PETS ALLOWED
- Cable TV
- Non smoking room
- FREE BREAKFAST
- FREE DINNER
- Tea and coffee station
BOOK DIRECTLY AND BENEFIT
- Free late checkout upon availability
- Personal consultation prior to arrival
- Ratings by real guests
- Best price!
The rooms on the south side of the hotel provide an unobstructed view of the Monte Rosa Massif and the huge glaciers. Each room bears the name of one of the four-thousanders grouped around the 3100 Kulmhotel Gornergrat. A piece of rock from the peak of the mountain after which a room is named decorates one of the walls of the respective room and virtually brings the mountain within close reach. The interior of the room, with lots of Swiss pine, is modern. The size of each room is 15 square metres, and the room features a double bed consisting of two single mattresses (200 × 90 centimetres wide), its own bathroom with a shower/WC, hairdryer, desk, tea and coffee station, radio and telephone.
Room rate includes:
- Generous breakfast buffet
- 4-course dinner in the restaurant "vis-à-vis"
- Cable television with some 50 channels from around the world
- Wireless Internet in your room and in all public areas